[nSLUG] nSLUG Social June 3rd

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:22:54 ADT 2019

Hi all,

Our discussion of future events have taken a standstill.  Not sure at this
point what our next step would be.

However June is rapidly approaching and our June 3rd social will be the
last before the summer hiatus.  I am offering to change things up, by
opening up my home for this one.

Time to be determined however due to the nearby school, on-street parking
frees up around the 4PM/5PM range (a transit line runs a block away as
well).  For obvious reasons, I am hesitant on giving my address out this
way, but if you email me privately (I may have a locale test for you), I
can oblige closer to the date.

Caio for now.

--
Cheers,