[nSLUG] The Halifax Computer Club (HCC) website meeting page has been updated for May, 2019

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed May 8 14:53:49 ADT 2019

The May, 2019 meeting of the Halifax Computer Club (HCC) is scheduled
for Wednesday, May 29th, 2019,

*Guests are welcome*.

*** Our website meeting page is: **http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html*

The meeting page of the website was updated late yesterday, and shows as
well the June, July, and August meeting dates, but we do not yet have
any topics.

*You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to
contact me and bring up any topics on which you would like information,
****or on which you would like to provide information, for this or
future meetings***

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. ***Frank Geitzler*