[nSLUG] Halifax ISPs

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:36:39 ADT 2018

...last December that potentially bumped my up to a higher package, if it
weren't for the CRTC coming in and taking away choice in the end anyway.

Everyone is paying a little more at a result, but at 5x the speed compared
to this time last year (now 100Mbps - the only ones with slower service are
those with older infrastructure).

Apologies for the break in message - I mistyped somewhere.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson