[nSLUG] Halifax ISPs

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:33:51 ADT 2018

I have been on City Wide for a few years (MagicJack customer even longer),
my biggest complaint with CW (and not only may they not be to blame, but
the issue went away recently as well) is that someone beyond my house has
been blocking VPN nodes.  It was bad enough to cancel my Private Internet
Access subscription (and eventually use a different service) because
eventually I ran out of PIA servers.

But then again, my current VPN provider I was able to connect to a previous
server (could not access in between) without issue recently.

All said, did not have much reason to ever call them.  There was an account
confusion la

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel