[nSLUG] Halifax ISPs

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:16:15 ADT 2018

Thanks all. I'm running voip so do need a bit of throughput. Techsavvy
is the one that said they couldn't provide the service at my address.
I have a query in to citywide.

If they can't provide any service, then bell and eastlink pretty well
have the market wrapped up. That's not good.

--
Robin Murray
Halifax,