[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club meeting Wednesday, February 28th, 2018

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 10 16:00:34 AST 2018

The first meeting for the new year of the Halifax Computer Club (HCC)
took place Wednesday, January 31, 2018, with eight of us present.  We
had no topics on the agenda, but Joel gave us an interesting
presentation on some features of his new server.

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, February 28th, 2018.  We have
nothing on the agenda yet, but feel free to reply to me to suggest
anything you would like to bring up. *Guests are welcome, and several of
us attend both NSLUG and HCC meetings*. HCC meets in the Community Room
of Sobeys grocery store on the corner of North and Windsor Streets in
Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The website address for our meetings
page is: http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you, or hear from you.

Frank Geitzler

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, March 28, 2018 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.