[nSLUG] Server operations in progress

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Feb 6 08:59:02 AST 2018

On 06/02/18 06:18 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Hi. I'm doing upgrades on the nslug server this morning which will cause
> brief unavailability of services. Just dropping a note here in case
> anyone notices. I expect to be done before anyone actually needs the
> system for anything. I'll send an additional note when I'm all done.

I've had to set this aside as I enter into my workday, as some of the
configuration for our xen guest needs to change, and that's outside of
my control. I've dropped a note to Rob McKay to address this. Meanwhile,
the server is up and web & mailing list are functional. There may be
further service interruptions later as we finish the work. There will
not be separate announcements for those. I'll send one final email when
everything is done.

Ben