[nSLUG] HCC meeting Wednesday, September 27th, 2017

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 13 11:07:17 ADT 2017

The HCC website has been updated to show the next three meetings; please
note that the October, 2017 meeting will actually be on Wednesday,
November 1st, 2017, due to the unavailability of the meeting room at our
regular times in October.

We do not yet have an agenda for the September meeting, but if anyone
from either group has anything you would like to present, discuss, or
just ask questions about, please drop me a note and we can see about
putting it on the agenda and updating the meeting page again.  The next
meeting of the HCC is scheduled for Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, at
7:00 P.M. in the Community Room at Sobeys Grocery on the corner of North
& Windsor St. in Halifax.  The current meeting page has been updated,
and can be found online at:

http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Frank Geitzler

Or, you can just look below:

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, November 01st, 2017 (Confirmed)
  * Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.