[nSLUG] Offering Networking-Package

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Sun Sep 10 12:33:44 ADT 2017

The Linksys N600 Media Connector is an unusual device: It connects up to
4 Ethernet devices to a WIFI network. The WiFi has to be present already.

Model number is WES610N-CA. This is great to cover a distance to router
without having to string long Ethernet cables.

BR
Daniel AJ

On 10 September 2017 10:11:24 GMT-03:00, Joel Maxuel
<j.maxuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>I am interested in the extension package - although not so much the
>Brother
>all-in-one - but I understand if it comes as a bundle.
>

>--
>Cheers,
>Joel Maxuel
>
>"One should strive to achieve, not sit in bitter regret."
> - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson
>
>On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 1:26 AM, Daniel AJ Sokolov <daniel at falco.ca>
>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> due to an upcoming move, I am offering the following package of
>> networking hardware:
>>
>> * Linksys Router WRT54G V8
>> * Linksys Router WRT160N V3
>> * Linksys Analog Telephone Adapter Model SPA2002 - 2 ports! (to
>connect
>> two analogue phones to SIP-servers - can be 2 different SIP servers)
>> * Vtech DECT 6.0 base station & handset (Model CS6219)
>> * Seagate Network Attached Storage (BlackArmor NAS 220) with two 1 TB
>> harddrives, has 2 USB ports for additional storage or printers (works
>as
>> a print server)
>>
>> The two routers are predestined for alternate, open source operating
>> systems such as DD-WRT.
>>
>> Sold as a package to any decent person for same offer.
>>
>> Optional extension package:
>>
>> * Linksys N600 Wireless-N Media Connector (unopened box)
>> * 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch DX-GB8PRT
>> * Brother MFC-J415w - a wireless 4-in-1 (flatbed scanner that can
>also
>> suck pages in, fax, inkjet colour printer, SD-card reader - the
>printer
>> ink has been empty for a long time so I can't vouch for the printing
>> part, I'm using it as a scanner, for which no ink refills are
>required)
>>
>> All items work and come with the necessary power supplies.
>>
>> BR
>> Daniel AJ

Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse my brevity.