[nSLUG] Who's Hiring/Interviewing Locally?

Robbie MacGregor robbie.macg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 11:08:30 ADT 2017

Hi,
This is a bit unorthodox, but I'm trying to help my sister's partner
with a job search. He's newly arrived from Germany, needs to secure
employment as a visa requirement. He's up on modern web stuff (HTML5,
CSS3, JS, SQL, etc.), has a bunch of Microsoft certs, and is looking for
leads… any leads (programming work, IT, security, whatever). So, I'm
sharing a note like this to a couple of likely groups/lists in the hope
that somebody wants to make a suggestion or knows of an outfit currently
hiring/interviewing.

This is the fella in question:
Sascha Niewerth
(902) 981-6078