[nSLUG] Offering Networking-Package

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Sun Sep 10 01:26:33 ADT 2017

Hello,

due to an upcoming move, I am offering the following package of
networking hardware:

* Linksys Router WRT54G V8
* Linksys Router WRT160N V3
* Linksys Analog Telephone Adapter Model SPA2002 - 2 ports! (to connect
two analogue phones to SIP-servers - can be 2 different SIP servers)
* Vtech DECT 6.0 base station & handset (Model CS6219)
* Seagate Network Attached Storage (BlackArmor NAS 220) with two 1 TB
harddrives, has 2 USB ports for additional storage or printers (works as
a print server)

The two routers are predestined for alternate, open source operating
systems such as DD-WRT.

Sold as a package to any decent person for same offer.

Optional extension package:

* Linksys N600 Wireless-N Media Connector (unopened box)
* 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch DX-GB8PRT
* Brother MFC-J415w - a wireless 4-in-1 (flatbed scanner that can also
suck pages in, fax, inkjet colour printer, SD-card reader - the printer
ink has been empty for a long time so I can't vouch for the printing
part, I'm using it as a scanner, for which no ink refills are required)

All items work and come with the necessary power supplies.

BR
Daniel AJ