[nSLUG] Desk Top System Wanted

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Sun Sep 3 16:30:50 ADT 2017

Sorry, Gerald was first.

The JVC is gone too.

What remains is the flatbed scanner für Windows 8.

Oh, and a Network Attached Storage device (Seagate BlackArmor NAS 220)
without harddiscs. I used it to connect a USB-printer to my LAN.

Next month, there may be a Wifi-connected all-in-one from Brother
(MFC-1415w - not sure the printing part works as i've only used it for
scanning and SD-card access) available for free.

BR
Daniel AJ