[nSLUG] Desk Top System Wanted

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Sat Sep 2 22:47:22 ADT 2017

Would they also take individual hardware? Or where can I drop off a
Canon Scanner (CanonScan LiDE 70) that only works with Windows 8 (or
younger) and MacOS?

And would anyone on the list want one of these items for free?

A brand new, unopened Intel Galileo Gen 2n board
https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/galileo

A used but working JVC MP-XP741
http://home.hccnet.nl/pr.nienhuis/jvc/JVC-main.html

BR