[nSLUG] HCC meeting Wednesday, November 01st, 2017 (October meeting )

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 30 13:15:07 ADT 2017

We do not have an agenda for the 'October' meeting, but I understand
that Richard Bonner and Joel Maxuel plan to work on a Debian problem.
*if anyone from either group has anything else you would like to
present, discuss, or just ask questions about, from any platform
(Windows, Linux, Apple, or Android), bring it along -someone is sure to
be interested.*

The current meeting page can be found online at

http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Or you can just look below to see how it looks at the time of this message.

Thanks,

Frank Geitzler

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, November 01st, 2017 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 (Confirmed)
  * There will be no HCC club meeting in the month of December, 2017

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.