[nSLUG] [OT] Anyone travelling to South Shore?

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Thu Oct 26 19:09:55 ADT 2017

Hi Monte --

you> ...I do have a date at Michelin on November 7.  If that falls
you> through I'll make the trip anyway in hopes of acquiring some salt
you> pickles.

me> On Thursday of this week, I'll be in Bridgewater and will try to
me> arrange a drop-off/pick-up point so that you can get there at your
me> convenience.
me>
me> I'll email you Thursday night to let you know the details or, if
me> that arrangement can't be made, to set up a time and place where
me> we can meet on the afternoon of Nov. 7.