[nSLUG] [OT] Anyone travelling to South Shore?

Monte Stevens montestevens at eastlink.ca
Mon Oct 23 10:31:34 ADT 2017

I can't evaluate that expression as true, as I don't owe Richard Bonner
anything (as far as I know) but I do have a date at Michelin on November
7.  If that falls through I'll make the trip anyway in hopes of
acquiring some salt pickles.

I seem to remember doing this shuttle before but I can't remember which
direction the items were traveling.

Send (off-list) me times and locations for pick-up and drop-off.

  Monte