[nSLUG] [OT] Anyone travelling to South Shore?

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Mon Oct 23 01:02:27 ADT 2017

If:

   + You owe Richard Bonner a favor, and

   + You're travelling to the Bridgewater area in the next few weeks,

then: Would you be willing to meet me (my place or in Bridgewater or
wherever you'll be), collect a couple of cartons of
computer stuff that Richard would like to have and take them back to
him?

Long shot, I know.  I'm good for coffee in Bridgewater or my kitchen
if you're up for that.

ObLinux: Finally got my Slackware 14.2 DVD.  Theresa mailed it 2 days
after I called, Canada Post had it for 11 days.  The USPS hung on to
it for *5* *weeks*.

Trial upgrade on a little used laptop proceeded without unexpected
problems.  Upgrade my working laptop RSN.

- Mike

                                                           /V\