[nSLUG] HCC October meeting November , 2017

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 13 12:35:46 ADT 2017

We do not yet have an agenda for the October meeting, but *if anyone
from either group has anything you would like to present, discuss, or
just ask questions about*, please drop me a note and we can see about
putting it on the agenda and updating the meeting page.  Because of
scheduling problems with the meeting room, the October meeting of the
HCC is actually scheduled for Wednesday, November 01st, at 7:00 P.M. in
the Community Room at Sobeys Grocery on the corner of North & Windsor
St. in Halifax.

It would be useful to be aware before the meeting the names of those who
*might *plan to attend the meeting (no commitment, of course, plans are
what you make before life happens).

The current meeting page has been updated, but is subject to change if
we could get some suggested topics.  It can be found online at

http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Or you can just look below to see how it looks at the time of this message.

Thanks,

Frank Geitzler

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, November 01st, 2017 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 (Confirmed)
  * There will be no HCC club meeting in the month of December, 2017

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.