[nSLUG] HCC Christmas Pot Luck Wednesday, November 29th, 2017

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 16 10:26:53 AST 2017

The last Halifax Computer Club meeting of the year has traditionally
been the Christmas Pot Luck, when some of us bring our friends and
family  It has been suggested that we invite the members of the Nova
Scotia Linux User's Group to join us.

It would be useful to know the names of those who plan to attend, and
who will bring a contribution to the pot luck, so appropriate
preparations can be made.

*Please RSVP. **
**Thanks,**
**Frank Geitzler**
*
The current meeting page, which was updated today, can be found online at

http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Or you can just look below to see how it looks at the time of this message.

Thanks,

Frank Geitzler

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 (Confirmed)

Annual Christmas Pot Luck

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * There will be no HCC club meeting in the month of December, 2017

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.