[nSLUG] Meeting tomorrow evening?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:12:29 AST 2017

I was there until shortly after 6PM when I realized noone else was showing
(although our meeting hours are 5:30 to 7:30
<http://nslug.ns.ca/social-event/>, I was there quite a bit earlier).  We
don't have a tent card, but a reliable mark would be laptops out (by and
large not made by Apple).

Sorry I missed you!

--
Cheers,