[nSLUG] legacy and old hardware

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 22:47:23 AST 2017

Hey Everyone,

I purchased a business a year and 11 months ago. In the purchase of the
business came some antiquated stuff that I simply have to try get rid of. I
know this isn't something that's done much on here, but this is the place
where I know some of you might be looking for some of this gear.

All prices are negotiable, would like to sell the whole kit at once, and
let the person have the stuff to putter with.

PCI Parallel Card ($15, opened package)
D-LINK DFE-690TXD 10/100Mbps PCMCIA Laptop Network Card ($20 - unopened,
still cello-wrapped)
Belkin Wireless G Notebook Card PCMCIA ($15 - opened package)
Belkin Desktop 10/100 Network Card PCI ($20 - unopened, still cello-wrapped)
Belkin Wireless G Desktop PCI Network Card ($10 - opened package - NO
DRIVER)
MSI 108M Wireless PCI Network Card PC60G-F ($10 - no package - NO DRIVER)
D-Link DES-1005E 4-port Network Switch 10/100 ($10 - no package - used)
Belkin 5-port 10/100 Network Switch ($20 - unopened, still cello-wrapped)
Several PS2 keyboards ($5 each)

I would accept $100 for the works.

While I will not do individual deliveries, I can do a drop-off in the city
sometime next week. I will be making a trip to the South Shore, and can
always meet up with someone on the way down or back. I may have more items
for offer later. The other option is that the person can pay one way or
another, and pay shipping.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested, and we can figure something out.

I apologize if this goes against any rules, just doing what I can to clear
space-hogging stock that will never sell otherwise.

Regards,

Michael