[nSLUG] Why is ntp so terrible?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:40:44 AST 2017

For the purpose of the mailing list, I don't think all those steps are
necessary for either end (noone has to force another down a certain
path while list is the middle-man), since GNU Mailman has the
convert_html_to_plaintext option already in admin settings, it would
just need to be set (if I understand the option correctly).

https://wiki.list.org/DOC/How%20do%20I%20enforce%20a%20text-plain%20posts%20only%20policy%3F

I forced plain text mode on this message just in case.  Hope this
message doesn't cause any issue.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel