[nSLUG] Any Perl Experience around?

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 07:34:37 ADT 2017

I guess, after taking a quick peek online at colour types[1] and symbol
classification[2], there is not much overlap and I would be more concerned
for file type over class.  If I had the choice, type would make a standard
directory listing easier to look at (whereas class would be pretty bland).
All to identify files by (rough) type easily/visually without having to
sort by them either.

Also, I noticed after my 12:40 AM message, my Perl has also been dropping
results, including files with no escape characters to be found.

[1]
https://askubuntu.com/questions/17299/what-do-the-different-colors-mean-in-ls
[2]
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/82357/what-do-the-symbols-displayed-by-ls-f-mean