[nSLUG] Desk Top System Wanted

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:19:46 ADT 2017

+1 for this, although I think they are sold through Partners for Care.
This is how I got my last few PC's.

Last time I was there they were cleaning up the Lenovo M58 E7400's (Intel
Dual Core Duo, predates IME, 2GB RAM) which were still modern enough for
DDR3 RAM slots and to come with a DVD-RW.  Even newer systems would be
found there now.

Contact info:
http://partnersforcare.ca/contact

--