[nSLUG] Desk Top System Wanted

Ron Dewar epiman46 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:00:44 ADT 2017

he can get a cast off desktop from the QEII foundation for around $10.
These are machines that were 'evergreened' and will eventually be sold in
bulk to a re-supplier.  But you can buy them now.  Contact the QEII
foundation at the VG in Halifax.  They will not have a disk, and are
between 3 - 5 years old
Ron