[nSLUG] BIOS updating

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:16:26 ADT 2017

Thanks Dave.  I missed the memo on the active IME exploit.

May not be much help to me anyway, based on the summary of changes for my
latest MoBo update:
http://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/downloads/ds029265

I can check to see how bad it is, and what steps I can take tonight:
https://github.com/intel/INTEL-SA-00075-Linux-Detection-And-Mitigation-Tools

Thank you again.

--
Cheers,