[nSLUG] Next meeting -July 26th, 2017

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:28:06 ADT 2017

I added the event into my personal Google calendar that I use for Community
Events.
If you receive any unwanted invitation emails, please just ignore them.

Here is a direct link if you want to view or import the event into other
apps or calendars:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NmU3bnZ2cHZmcGVhMGw4djA0bjBzZzRrb3AgN2UzOWFsc2JnbmxqaTg5MmF2bzhpNmF2aDBAZw&tmsrc=7e39alsbgnlji892avo8i6avh0%40group.calendar.google.com

Thanks
Oliver