[nSLUG] Next meeting -July 26th, 2017

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 18 09:41:13 ADT 2017

The meeting schedule for HCC has been updated to show our upcoming
meeting on Wednesday, July 26th, as well as meetings on August 30th and
September 27th.  Suggestions for topics at these meetings would be
welcome, and can be sent to Frank Geitzler
(frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca), or addressed to the whole club by
emailing hcc at chebucto.ns.ca.

The Nova Scotia Linux Users Group normally does not meet during the
months of July and August, but the Halifax Computer Club welcomes
guests.  At our June meeting Joel Maxuel, from NSLUG, provided an
interesting presentation of a number of command files which had
originally been developed by Richard Bonner for his DOS system, but
which Joel had adapted to provide the same features and benefits under
Linux.  Bill Marchant gave a presentation comparing the speeds of USB3
devices vs other versions of USB.

Frank Geitzler