[nSLUG] Desk Top System Followup

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 11:19:52 ADT 2017

Hi Richard,

USB to IDE Adapters are pretty slick. A1 Laptop might have something, or
you can even find Sata to IDE adapters out there as well. You can either
use the external power supply, or an internal Molex connector on the
computer's PSU, if there is one.

Perhaps this will help... Wish I could help out more... being 4 hours
outside of the city makes it difficult...

Regards,

Michael