[nSLUG] Looking for recommendations on Linux Web Server

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:34:22 ADT 2017

Brad,
One more question.

I normally use Debian for all my Linux systems at home but a lot of people
are moving to CentOS 7 due to the new features.  What is your OS
recommendation or WWW servers today?  I do plan on using Debian but if you
say CentOS 7 may be better, I could look at installing one for kicking
around with.

-Stephen