[nSLUG] WIFI dongle for linux?

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 12 22:46:11 ADT 2017

Mike, before you rush out, you might want to check Amazon.ca at the
following link:

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_4?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=rj45+crimper&sprefix=RJ45%2Caps%2C166&crid=27HYMQLV3BOGV

They have a number of crimpers listed for CAT5, CAT6, and if you scroll
down a bit you will see the following kit... 32.99 with free shipping.

Frank Geitzler

  *
    RJ45 CAT5, CAT6 LAN Network Tool Kit, Cable Tester and Crimper + 50
    Connectors Included.
    <https://www.amazon.ca/Network-Tester-Crimper-Connectors-Included/dp/B00E9FCSAC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1499909936&sr=8-9&keywords=rj45+crimper>

        RJ45 CAT5, CAT6 LAN Network Tool Kit, Cable Tester and Crimper +
        50 Connectors Included.

    <https://www.amazon.ca/Network-Tester-Crimper-Connectors-Included/dp/B00E9FCSAC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1499909936&sr=8-9&keywords=rj45+crimper>
    by STANZ
    CDN$ 32.99
    <https://www.amazon.ca/Network-Tester-Crimper-Connectors-Included/dp/B00E9FCSAC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1499909936&sr=8-9&keywords=rj45+crimper>
    FREE Shipping
    /3.9 out of 5 stars/ 49
    <https://www.amazon.ca/Network-Tester-Crimper-Connectors-Included/dp/B00E9FCSAC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1499909936&sr=8-9&keywords=rj45+crimper#customerReviews>
    Tools & Home Improvement:See all 281 items
    <https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_9?rh=k%3Arj45+crimper%2Ci%3Atools&keywords=rj45+crimper&ie=UTF8&qid=1499909936>
  *