[nSLUG] WIFI dongle for linux?

Ron Dewar epiman46 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 17:15:22 ADT 2017

connectors and crimping tool can be purchased at RAE electronics in
Burnside.  They now have a minimum purchase of $10, but the crimper is $40,
easy.  maybe more.  Home Depot may have similar, but you might have to buy
a box of connectors.  Do the job right, and terminate in a junction box,
with a female socket (also from Home Depot).  I've never had a problem with
home-crimped cat5.  Of course, I have had to re-do ones that I don't get
right the first time, which is a little annoying.  But the connectors (male
plugs) are pretty cheap at RAE, and the female connectors can be re-wired
if you get them wrong
Ron