[nSLUG] WIFI dongle for linux?

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:26:49 ADT 2017

That's a great tip Frank. That would have been the last place I would
have looked for cable.

If you want to use a dongle, I have one of these
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G147513281389
that works on my arm ubuntu. I'm not using it any more, so would part
with it for a modest price.  :-)

--
Robin Murray
Halifax,