[nSLUG] WIFI dongle for linux?

Rory Bray rory at unixism.org
Wed Jul 12 15:19:50 ADT 2017

If the wireless to ethernet bridge option is attractive, you can also
use a spare wifi AP (if you happen to have one) with dd-wrt or openwrt
installed on it and configured in client-bridge mode. I do this quite a
lot. Same caveat applies: probably not a good idea to connect to
untrusted/open networks this way or to allow direct internet access inbound.