[nSLUG] Looking for recommendations on Linux Web Server

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:01:17 ADT 2017

Brad,
If I go down the Docker route.  Do I need to even worry about partitioning
and all that other jazz?  That is my biggest thing I believe, getting a
proper partition setup for a Web Server on Linux.  I am currently running
many Linux web servers here at home as well as MS IIS servers.  I know MS
web server much better than Linux so looking for real help here.

All I use is NGINX at home and like I say, I can use Docker Swarm or use my
F5 or Kemp load balancer for NLB.

Thanks again.
-S