[nSLUG] Looking for recommendations on Linux Web Server

Brad Chivari bchivari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:22:06 ADT 2017

Hi Steven,

I'm a pretty big Docker evangelical :) and would definitely recommend
giving it some serious consideration if you're looking for an excuse to get
acquainted with it. It lends it's self well to the use case of moving your
stack into cloud hosting at some point down the road. I'm using it all over
the place and can't image life without it at this point.

As for the stack, I'm a fan of Nginx + HAProxy (for LB) + Varnish (for
static content caching).

Best of luck!

-
Brad