[nSLUG] Executable won't execute on Debian Stretch

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 06:11:34 ADT 2017

I thought I had read the seamonkey project was dead.
I stopped using it awhile back when I could see it
wasn't as stable as in the early days.

Chrome is really the only way to go in Linux, because Flash
is discontinued for Linux, and there are still
interfaces for products like VMware and Fortinet
which require a bit of Flash.

Really, these days with security exploits coming out
about every second day, you want to use a browser (and plugins)
that is well supported and frequently updated.