[nSLUG] Looking for Junior to Intermediate Java employment

Aaron Johnson acjohnson685 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:50:53 AST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for barging in again. The last time I was in contact with NSLUG
was in late 2014.

Once again, I'm having incredible difficulty finding junior level Java
work here in Halifax. I think that my difficulty stems from my not
having finished college or university, a resume that has a broad listing
of programming/tech skills and, a lack of networking opportunities.
However, Java is my go-to language. I've done some Android development
and, I'm also itching to get into an EE 7 or, Spring environment.

Over the past month or so, I've tried to come up with some code samples
while sending out cover letters and resumes: https://github.com/ajtwgit.
If you are interested, I can send you my resume and references.

Thanks again guys,
Aaron