[nSLUG] Season's Greetings!

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 19 11:13:12 AST 2017

                                     Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to both clubs!

The Halifax Computer Club (HCC) will not be meeting until Wednesday,
January 31st, 2018 -see the following meeting schedule.

The Linux User's Group (NSLUG), on the other hand, will probably get
together the second Monday of January, January 8th, as January 1st is a
holiday (please correct me if I am wrong).

Have a great holiday!

Frank Geitzler        frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (Confirmed)
  * Wednesday, March 28, 2018 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.