[nSLUG] Is the List down?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Dec 2 07:26:26 AST 2017

My apologies for the inconvenience. Joel alerted me to the fact that the
system was out of space last week, a result, it turned out, of being
mailbombed. Once that issue was corrected, I did not think to verify if
other services had been affected. It turns out that since then, mailman
was down. I have brought it back up again, so now all old mails that
were delayed as a result are in the process of being delivered.

Ben