[nSLUG] HCC meeting August 30th, 2017

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 12 16:30:48 ADT 2017

The July 2017 meeting of the Halifax Computer Club had an interesting
demonstration of the Raspberry Pi (version 3) by Andrew Cornwall of the
HCC, and another of the original Raspberry Pi by Oliver Doepner of the
NSLUG group.

We do not yet have an agenda for the August meeting, but if anyone from
either group has anything you would like to present, discuss, or just
ask questions about, please drop me a note and we can see about putting
it on the agenda and updating the meeting page again.  The next meeting
of the HCC is scheduled for Wednesday, August 30th, at 7:00 P.M. in the
Community Room at Sobeys Grocery on the corner of North & Windsor St. in
Halifax.  The current meeting page has been updated, and can be found
online at:

         http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Or you can just look below:

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, August 30th, 2017 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.