[nSLUG] Giveaway: A couple miscellaneous pieces

Dave Flogeras dflogeras2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 14:53:49 ADT 2017

Richard, do you have any use for a pair of samsung 512MB PC2 5300 DDR2
SODIMMs?  I've had them parked on kijiji for a while, but if you have use
for them, they are yours (or anyone else for that matter).  They can be
picked up in Dmouth.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Daniel AJ Sokolov @mobile <daniel at falco.ca