[nSLUG] Access to imap.chebucto.ns.ca from Eastlink

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 22 23:19:56 ADT 2017

George, as expected from the messages from Robert, Daryl, and Zak, the
connection timed out for me as well, as you will see by the following:

frank at frank-Presario-CQ61-Notebook-PC:~$ openssl s_client -showcerts
-connect imap.chebucto.ns.ca:993
connect: Connection timed out
connect:errno=110
frank at frank-Presario-CQ61-Notebook-PC:~$

     Frank Geitzler