[nSLUG] Access to imap.chebucto.ns.ca from Eastlink

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 22 11:10:57 ADT 2017

George, I don't know if this is useful to you or not, but I use
Thunderbird with Ubuntu 16.04 on Bell Aliant, and I read your message at
09:55 AM Saturday morning, April 17, 2017, as shown by the line "George
N. White III wrote" below.  I don't know when you actually submitted
your message, but the line below beginning with "220
halifax.chebucto.ns.ca <http://halifax.chebucto.ns.ca>" shows a
timestamp of "Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:37:23 -0300", so there does not seem
to be a great delay between your transmission and my reception.

I use POP3 on Sympatico, on a HP/Compaq laptop, and am replying to your
message at 11:11 A.M. Saturday, April 22.

Frank Geitzler