[nSLUG] Looking for a responsive site / PHP developer

Paul Russell prussellster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:38:12 ADT 2016

Hi folks

I could use a job board, but where the fun in that?

I'm looking for a community-respected responsive site and PHP developer for
part time work. This may also include WordPress work, but that's way
secondary.

This is to help extend and correct an award winning insurance web site that
has been live and growing for a few years.

The hours would be less than full time, and I hope challenging. It will
also be managed development using an Agile (and probably agile) methodology.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you can recommend anyone.

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Russell
Parade Marshall, 2016 Sackville Canada Day Parade