[nSLUG] The "I would like to do a talk" talk's title

zak martell zak.martell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:25:43 ADT 2016

Aha I didn't mean to "clickbait" mostly why I added the second part "a dos
story" hoping that it shows I am saying it sucks because of the ability to
DoS easily and not due to anything else and thoughts become "oh it's just
easy to attack story".

I wanted some interesting title and unfortunately in these days my thoughts
tend to have some clickbait-like title. I have no prior title writing
knowledge so I follow similar other titles I hear.

Btw, I am not going to mention any advantages of Apache nor does it come
out in the end showing it as strengths, maybe in another talk I can do a
comparison or something of some sort. It's strictly why Apache sucks, but
keeping in mind myself who actually doesn't hate it.