[nSLUG] The "I would like to do a talk" talk's title

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:35:55 ADT 2016

I would agree.  There is a popular one out there (gets presented at Linux
expos) called "Linux Sucks" - the first half going about the frustrating
parts of Linux, such as fragmentation, systemd, et cetera.  But in the end
(spoiler alert), it ties into the end that they are really strengths.

Although I preferred the "Linux is Freaking Weird" presentation by the same
guy (Bryan Lunduke).

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel