[nSLUG] I would like to do a talk

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:06:25 ADT 2016

Well, I am of the old-fashioned kind who takes a title for a more or less
accurate summary of what the talk is about.
A talk that says "Apache - why you should never use it" about the most
commonly used web server strikes me as odd and would not catch my interest.

It would rather make me think that the speaker
- does not know what they are talking about
- is some sort of religious nutcase who wants to promote their pet http
engine instead
- wants the web to be shut down for good

So no offense, but if you want to attract serious old men like me (which
you probably don't) then change the misleading title.

Cheers :)
Oliver

🐭 🐮 🐱 🐵
Oliver Doepner