[nSLUG] Free Stuff (Netbook, 17" Flat Screen)

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 02:05:35 ADT 2016

I just finished cleaning up my old ASUS 900HA Netbook.  If anyone is
interested in such a device, I will be bringing it to the Monday meeting.
It's about 8 years old now, and besides the touchpad (you will need a
mouse), it's in good shape (albeit slow).

The specs:

   - Intel Atom dual core processor
   - 2 GB RAM (upgraded from 1GB, spare sticks come with it)
   - 160GB HDD (WinXP/Debian7 dualboot situation, with an ext2 /home
   filesystem shared between the two OS'es via a windows FS driver)
   - 9" screen (small footprint)
   - Ethernet, Wifi, SD card slot, Webcam

I also have a 17" Samsung LCD monitor I am considering giving away.  This
would be an item for pickup.

If anyone is interested in this, feel free to reply to claim.

See you Monday!

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel