[nSLUG] City Wide Comm. with more speed

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:10:30 ADT 2016

Thanks Daniel,

I noticed that just before midnight, although I would like to see a 20/5
scenario (as long as it was only a few dollars more if that), I am rather
satisfied with my current 20/2.

On an old note, had to change VPN servers again, this time though I had
difficulty finding one, until I noticed one of the router settings as
absent.  Forget which one at this point, but when I set that everything
went online again.  We shall see (through time) if that was my problem all
along.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel